Discuss With Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB – Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari
Controversial Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has advised the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government on a step to take with the Indigenous People of Biafra.
Gumi urged the Federal Government to negotiate with the Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB group.
Speaking with Daily Post, the Kaduna-based cleric said the government should be frank in negotiating with the Kanu led group.
“Government should try to be frank and engage even with IPOB’s people.
Government should call them ‘you come and sit down let’s talk, what is your problem’.
“Government should call them for a dialogue; see nobody doubts Nigeria.
The problem is that the government is not being considerate even with these herdsmen.”
Kanu and his group have been advocating for the actualization of Biafra.
They anchored their agitation on the alleged marginalization of the Southeast by the government
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.06.13NEWSTope Alabi under fire for publicly criticising the song of a fellow gospel artist (video)
- 2021.06.13NEWSNewscaster expresses disappointment after President Buhari’s democracy day speech (Watch Video)
- 2021.06.13NEWSIsrael Adesanya Defeats Vettori
- 2021.06.13NEWSCynthia Morgan Speaks up, It Is Too Late To Kill Me Now’