Spray Naira Notes And Go To Jail – CBN Tells Nigerians
The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN has warned that anyone caught doing such act will be arrested and sent to jail.
An Assistant Director at the Currency Operations Department, Aladeen Badajo said this during the commencement of the CBN two-day sensitisation fair held in Abeokuta, Ogun state today June 10.
He pointed out that the apex bank threatened that “abuse of the currency attracts a penalty of not less than six months or a fine of not less than N50,000 or both.”
“Abuse of the currency attracts a penalty of not less than six months or a fine of not less than N50,000 or both.”Badejo reiterated at the event
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage
- 2021.10.19NEWSIt Will Take A Long Time For Me To See Tiwa In A Different Light” – Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tiwa S*tape