Sunday Igboho Set To Storm Lagos For Yoruba Nation Rally, Date Revealed
Popular Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Sunday Igboho has declared his intention to conduct a rally for his fellow agitators in Lagos.
Igboho is expected to be in Lagos on July 3, 2021 at the Ojota park in continuation of the rally for creation of Yoruba nation.
This is coming at a time Yoruba nation protesters have held rallies across southwest states, including Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo.
Igboho in the past weeks expressed dissatisfaction over the continuous activities of killer herders in the south-west region.
The Nation reports in the last rally held in Ekiti, Igboho declared the 2023 general elections would not hold in the region unless the Oduduwa Republic is created, calling on all stakeholders to support him and other leaders in achieving it.
An ardent support of Sunday Igboho, Ololade Alaba Shomuyiwa, popularly known as Baba Confirm, Prophet of El Adonai Cherubim and Seraphim International Bible Ministries, disclosed that Igboho and other supporters would be in Lagos, urging Yoruba people to support the movement.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill