AC Milan midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu completes shock move to arch-rivals Inter Milan
Hakan Calhanoglu has completed a shock move from AC Milan to Inter Milan.
The Turkish international midfielder signed a three-year deal with the Serie A champions having failed to agree on new terms with Stefano Pioli’s side.
Calhanoglu, known for his expert free-kick-taking ability, scored nine goals and added 12 assists to the Milan cause last season.
Goal claim AC Milan’s offer for the player to renew was £3.4million annual salary plus a signing bonus of around £428,000 but he rejected the offer. Now, he will reportedly earn £4.3m plus £860,000 bonus at Inter.
The Turkish midfielder is now the 39th player to have represented both Inter and AC Milan, following in the footsteps of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Andrea Pirlo, Ronaldo, Clarence Seedorf and Roberto Baggio.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill