JAMB releases results of 2021UTME
Results of the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) has been released by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
JAMB’s spokesman, Fabian Benjamin who made the announcement via a statement released in Abuja on Friday June 25, said the board was happy over the smooth conduct of the examination.
Benjamin further revealed that the use of the National Identification Number (NIN) was helpful in curbing malpractices during the exercise. He added that the results which were not released, are those being investigated.
The statement read;
“The Board notes with satisfaction that the utilisation of NIN (National Identification Number) has helped in curbing examination malpractices as the 2021 UTME has recorded the least incidence of irregularities since the inception of the CBT examinations in Nigeria.
“Nevertheless, the Board would still review all the CCTV footages and other technical gadgets for detection of possible examination misconducts.
“In addition, the Board would not hesitate to withdraw the results of any candidate subsequently found to have committed any form of examination misconduct.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill