Cheating increase s*x drive and death are resultant effects of monogamy – Bayelsa Governor’s media aide advocates for polygamy (Read more)
A media aide to Bayelsa State Governor, Bodmas Kemepadei, has reiterated his call for people to embrace polygamy.
According to the Bayelsa media personality, man’s attempt to practice monogamy has led to cheating, heartbreaks, increase in s*x drive and death.
“I reiterate my earlier position, man is polygamous by nature, in man’s self seeking attempt to practice monogamy, the resultant effects are; lies, cheating, heartbreaks, increase in s*x drive and possibly death. So before you crucify her, please read this;
According to Chidinma Adaora, “I stabbed him on his neck twice and later on his stomach after he had forcefully had s*x with me initially. I was tired and exhausted and wanted to sleep but Mr Michael won’t have any of that. He became very violent and tried choking me to death.” he wrote.
Mr Kemepadei further said that faithfulness to one woman is not a guarantee of not being stabbed.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand