Check to see what kill our brothers and sisters in Libya
Fear has gripped Nigerians living in Libya following the alleged deaths of some Nigerians under ‘mysterious’ circumstances.
It was gathered that two young men died last week. Before that, a woman identified as Tina and some others passed away.
On Tuesday, June 29, one Yemi took to a Nigerians in Libya Facebook group to announce the death of yet another young Nigerian woman identified as Sukurat Blessing.
Following the latest incident, Nigerians started lamenting over the deaths of their compatriots in the North African country.
“Chai oh God, the death toll in Libya now is something else. Our Nigerian brothers and sisters are dying every single day. What is really happening?” one Precious Osas Igbineweka, lamented.
“My legs are shivering also (frightened) Oh God please take us only when we are fully ready. That should be our prayer pls.” she added.
See more photos and the posts below…
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill