At 30, You’re Not A Failure In Life As Long As You Keep Trying” – Yul Edochie
Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has encouraged young people who are struggling.
In a video he shared on social media, Yul urged youths not to be discouraged that at their age they haven’t made it big, as he admitted that success takes time.
Citing himself as an example, the former Anambra governorship aspirant revealed that where he is now was a product of hard work and perseverance for 17 years.
He explained that most accomplished people took a long time to be where they are and so youths should never measure themselves with older people, who have worked many years for their success.
The Nollywood star further admonished young people never to go into crime, noting that one way of deviating their minds from it is to stop comparison.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage
- 2021.10.19NEWSIt Will Take A Long Time For Me To See Tiwa In A Different Light” – Daddy Freeze Reacts To Tiwa S*tape