At 30, You’re Not A Failure In Life As Long As You Keep Trying” – Yul Edochie
Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has encouraged young people who are struggling.
In a video he shared on social media, Yul urged youths not to be discouraged that at their age they haven’t made it big, as he admitted that success takes time.
Citing himself as an example, the former Anambra governorship aspirant revealed that where he is now was a product of hard work and perseverance for 17 years.
He explained that most accomplished people took a long time to be where they are and so youths should never measure themselves with older people, who have worked many years for their success.
The Nollywood star further admonished young people never to go into crime, noting that one way of deviating their minds from it is to stop comparison.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.07.29NEWSHe Will Kill Me With His Big M*Nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal (VIDEO)
- 2021.07.29NEWSFull Of Kyari’s Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him
- 2021.07.29NEWSThis Is Why I Signed ‘Fireboy DML’ – YBNL Boss, Olamide
- 2021.07.29VIDEO(VIDEO) Omah Lay – Understand