Wizkid’s Ex-Lover, Tania Omotayo’s Husband Arrested By EFCC Over Fraud Allegations
Singer, Wizkid’s ex-lover, Tania Omotayo’s husband, Olasumbo has been arrested by the EFFC over fraud allegations.
According to reports, Olasumbo and his best friend, Armani were arrested at their homes in Oniru, Lagos on Tuesday, 29th of June, 2021 over a $35M fraud.
This arrest is following accusations made by an accomplice in America that opened up to the FBI about how they work hand in hand with other international 419 syndicates to defraud US government agencies.
Olasumbo and Armani have been under close watch until the EFCC decided to storm their estate to arrest them, empty their houses and seize their luxury cars.
Tania’s husband who is the CEO of Buzzbar in Lagos and his friend Armani might be extradited to the United States to face trial.
For those that do not know, Olasumbo and his friend, Armani are Lagos Big boys and they are best known for their constant show off of their expensive lifestyle on social media
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill