Chief of Army Staff donates N2m to ailing veteran actor, Samanja (photo)
The Chief of Army Staff, Faruk Yahaya, has donated N2 million to ailing veteran actor, Usman Baba Pategi, popularly known as Samanja Mazan Fama.
Samanja, a retired Staff Sergeant of the Nigerian Army, veteran actor, scriptwriter and director, is currently battling an undisclosed ailment. He became very popular for his now-rested TV series, Samanja, that ruled the airwaves in the 80s.
Following reports of his ailment, the Army Chief sent his representatives to pay him a visit on Monday, July 5 where the N2 million towards his medical bills was announced.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill