Oko Iyabo: Tonto Dikeh Lambasts Yomi Fabiyi Over Controversial New Movie
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has attacked Yomi Fabiyi following his controversial new movie about Baba Ijesha defilement case.
Those who have seen the movie, titled Oko Iyabo, claim it was about the sexual assault on Princess’ foster daughter but he misrepresented the story to make the victim and those calling for justice look bad.
According to viewers, Yomi Fabiyi represented the underage victim of Baba Ijesha as an adult who had a consensual relationship with the Yoruba actor.
He also allegedly presented Iyabo Ojo – who has been calling for justice for the abused girl – as a prostitute.
Viewers took to YouTube to report the video and Tonto Dikeh called on her followers to join in reporting the video on YouTube.
Tonto said she’s ashamed she knows Yomi Fabiyi and she reiterated that she will always be on the side of the girl child.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.10.20MOVIE(YORUBA MOVIE) Odaran Metta Latest Yoruba Movie 2021 Drama
- 2021.10.20NEWSShatta Wale Arrested After he was free from hospital check it out why he was arrested
- 2021.10.19NEWSPopular Nigerian OAP Dotun Said Tiwa Savage boyfriend is a suspect, Check out his Opinion
- 2021.10.19NEWSTeebillz Reacts To Leaked S*x Tape Of Ex-Wife, Tiwa Savage