Boko Haram and ISWAP fighters surrender to troops (photos)
Troops of 202 Battalion have taken custody of eight Boko Haram Insurgents and their families, comprising 10 adult females and 22 children, who surrendered to troops at Ruwaza village in Bama Local Government Area of Borno state.
In a similar development, troops of Forward Operational Base (FOB) operating along Bocobs- Bama road have arrested 20 Boko Haram fighters and their families, who surrendered to troops at Nbewa village, also in Bama Local Government Area of Borno state. The surrendering families of the insurgents comprised 15 adult females and 26 children. The suspects all surrendered to the troops, during clearance operations in the areas on 29 July, 2021 following ongoing intense clearance operations by troops in the general areas.
The children among the surrendering suspects have been vaccinated with polio vaccines, while the adult and female suspects, who have been documented and screened are currently undergoing preliminary investigations.
In a separate operation, troops of 73 Battalion, Forward Operating Base (FOB) in conjunction with combined team of Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) and Hunters have intercepted a Boko Haram Terrorists Logisitics Supplier during a fighting patrol along Molai – Damboa Road. On being alerted, the combined team swiftly mobilised and stormed the location, where they arrested the suspect, while he was perfecting plans to deliver logistics to the insurgents in the forest.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill