The label claimed that Bella Shmurda had been acting contrary to the provisions of his contract, and have decided to file a lawsuit against him. The lawsuit was filed on Monday, the 2nd of August 2021.
One World Global Records said that the singer’s name, Bella Shmurda is trademarked under them, as well as all the recordings and music videos produced under his name. The label also accused him of not remitting the royalties from the songs he released under the label.
Bella Shmurda recently announced his new record label, Dangbana Republik while still under contract at his old label. According to One World Global Records CEO, Nkem Onyenwenu, all efforts to get through to the singer have proved abortive so far. He also threatened that the label will not hesitate to file similar lawsuits against individuals or companies who are found to be aiding and abetting Bella Shmurda.
One World Global Records is seeking a court order to restrain Bella Shmurda from claiming his name, or the musical works produced in connection with it
Bella Shmurda Arrested and To be Sued To Court
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill