The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC this moring via its Facebook page, educated Nigerians on how to write a proper petition to the commission.
According to the post, every petition should be addressed to the chairman of the antigraft agency. The petition must also have the name, telephone number and address of the petitioner as well as the title of the petition. Furthermore, the petition must have an introduction and then the body of the complain which must have facts, documents and sources of information.
The petition must also have a conclusion and then the name of the petitioner as well as the signature of the petitioner.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill