Nigerian On-Air-personality, Umoh Unyine, is excited as she is set to say ”I do” to her fiance.
In a post shared on her Facebook page, Umoh revealed that she and her fiance met during the #ENDSARS prayer walk protest in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Nigerian youths took to the streets in October 2020 to stage the #ENDSARS protest to demand an end to police brutality across the country. Some Christians took the protest a notch higher by staging prayer walks across the country.
It was during the prayer walk that Umoh met her man who she is set to wed. See what she wrote on social media below
”I’m usually not this nervous to make a post
But as it draws closer I realized that Gods word is to be shown to the world.
It began with #Endsars, #UyoPrayerWalk and today it is #PY2021
I’m glad we prayed.
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill