DailyTrust reports that military sources claim 190 insurgents and their wives surrendered in Mafa Local Government Area of Borno State on Saturday, August 14.
Previous post: (MUSIC) WurlD – Spunk
According to the security source, those who surrendered comprise top fighters, foot-soldiers, their wives and children. The surrendered terrorists also appealed to the Nigerians to forgive them and assured residents that they voluntarily surrendered, as peace is better than war.
This development comes days after some insurgents who surrendered begged Nigerians for forgiveness. Their plea had generated mixed reactions as some Nigerians said they do not deserve mercy based on their past.
The Nigerian military claims that over a total of 1081 terrorists and their families have so far surrendered to the armed forces in the last two weeks.
Watch a video of the insurgents surrendering below..
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill