Acting spokesperson of the command, DSP Bright Edafe in a statement on Tuesday, August 17, said that Augustine has been into car snatching for the past twenty years.
On 14/8/21 at about 2300hrs, acting on credible intelligence gathered that a Toyota Sienna Sedan car with Reg. No. AJL 330 PC Silver colour was removed from where it was parked at Amichi in Anambra state and that the vehicle was heading to Asaba,” Edafe stated.
“The DPO ‘A’ Division Asaba and some Police operatives on intelligence led operation located the vehicle at Elemedo Hotel Bonsac Asaba. Three suspects namely; Oyinaya Augustine ‘m ‘ age 48yrs, Bishop Ifeanyi Eneh ‘m’ of Ikotun Egbe Lagos state and Lilian Eze ‘f’ 27yrs were arrested.
“The suspect has been notorious car snatcher who was one time arrested in November 2010 and charged to court in Anambra, he has been on the business of car snatching for the past twenty years.
“The other suspect, Bishop has always been his lawyer who uses human right to attack law enforcement agencies from arresting and prosecuting the said suspect and he was to take the vehicle to Lagos but luck ran out of him this time as he was caught in the act. Suspects will be charge to court.”
- I Bello Babatunde Moshood, The CEO of Btbazes.com, I hail from osun state, I was bred in Oyo state I'm Living in Lagos presently, I graduate from university of uyo in 2016, I start my blogging career since 2013.
- 2021.09.20NEWSSuspected ritualists kill 16-year-old girl, chop off her body parts
- 2021.09.20NEWSInstagram reportedly says Hushpuppi can continue using his account
- 2021.09.20NEWSI Was Already Tired Of All The Reality Show Stuff” – Saskay Speaks After Eviction
- 2021.09.20NEWSSanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill